Wednesday August 21st: Battle For The Borderland Finals Presented by Gusto
-Doors: 6:00pm, show 7:00pm
There is one spot left – one last opportunity for a Buffalo band to make it to Borderland. In partnership with Gusto, the Borderland Music + Arts Festival 2019 will award the final stage spot on the “HomeSpun” Stage to a band that best represents the region with original music.
How It Works:
1. Ten (10) bands will be selected from all entries from the Borderland and Gusto judging panel. These 10 bands will be selected based upon their Bands need to play original music
2. Fans will vote via on-line contest to select three (3) finalist from August 1st to August 9th for the Battle for Borderland Stage slot. Fans can vote as often as they would like at contest.buffalonews.com/borderland-voting
3. Voting will end on August 9th and the three bands with the most votes will play a live performance at one of three venues: Sportsmen’s Tavern, Ironworks, or 42 North Brewing Company.
4. The judging panel will select the final band to perform at Borderland.
5. Winning band will play on the HomeSpun Stage on Sunday, September 22nd at 2:30 pm.
Visit bit.ly/borderlandbattle for more information and to learn how to enter!